onsdag 29. juni 2011

Middag 22.06.2011 Same as yesterday


I was late home from work, the children made their own dinner and I was famished, so I made something quick and easy. I made grilled cheese sandwiches again, added some tomato sauce to make it a little different from yesterday. Sometimes it feels that everything is on fast forward, one just can't keep up with the pace and I feel like a really bad mother at the moment. Hanna fried some eggs and bacon earlier, so the younger ones were happy. The childrens summer vacation has just begun and soon mine too and hopefully I wil be able to make up for the lost time then, acctually I might drive them up the wall with all the things I plan to do;)T

1 kommentar:

  1. I just couldn't go away your web site before suggesting that I actually loved the usual information an individual supply for your guests? Is gonna be back steadily in order to inspect new posts
    Feel free to surf my web site - brinkjewelry.com

    SvarSlett

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...